The original Aldgate East station opened in 1884 however, when the London Underground system was being expanded, the entire station was moved 170 metres to its current location.
York Road Underground Station was in one of London’s poorer areas and so saw little use. The station was closed in 1932 and has been abandoned since.
City Road was a London Underground station located in Islington. The station was abandoned in 1922 and the building above ground demolished in the 1960’s
The Botanic Gardens Underground Station was a train station on the Glasgow Underground network located near Kelvinside in Glasgow’s West End. It was destroyed by fire in 1970 and left abandoned.