Old Red Iron is the local name given to this bridge which spans the river Suir in Waterford. Originally built in 1906, it was closed in 1995.
Budva is a town in Montenegro which is a popular tourist resort in the summer months. There are many large coastal mansions, some of which are abandoned.
Caldwell House was built sometime between 1770 and 1773 and remained with family until 1993 when it was abandoned.
Tancodrom Oradea was a tank base used by the Communist regime in Romania. It remained in operation until the country entered the European Union in 2007.
The Mount Elliot Bridge and Tunnel are both part of an abandoned railway line that ran from Waterford City to New Ross. The line closed in 1994.
Killucan was once a busy spot on the Royal Canal however as transport moved to other means, many canal barges, including this one, became abandoned.
The original Aldgate East opened in 1884 but when the London Underground system was expanded, the entire station moved 150 metres to its current location.
Meridian TV Studios was part of The Television Centre in Southampton, England which it shared with TVS and Southern. It was demolished in 2008.
The National Gas Turbine Establishment (NGTE Pyestock) in Fleet was once the UK’s focal site for developing and testing gas turbines and jet engines.
York Road Underground Station was in one of London’s poorer areas and so saw little use. The station was closed in 1932 and has been abandoned since.